Weekly Star Vote
The Weekly Star vote is specially launched to instill the journalists' enthusiasm, and reward their efforts and contributions to TQ community site. The following are the rules for the Weekly Star vote.
1. All journalists, including formal and novice journalists, have an equal opportunity to become a weekly star candidate.
2. The votes will be counted at 11:00 pm each Tuesday. The one who gets the most number of votes will be deemed the weekly star of that week. The result will be announced in the Weekly Star section.
3. The candidates will be announced at 11:00 pm each Tuesday as well. All players are welcome to cast a vote.
4. A weekly Star candidate shall meet the following requirements:
(1)Publish comparatively a large number of articles or receive a lot merit points within the week;
(2)The published articles are in good quality or have high views;
(3)Provide a real life photo.
5. The journalist will be rewarded 20 merit points after being elected and announced as a Weekly Star.
6. After being elected as a Weekly Star, the journalist shall not be nominated again within 30 days. If the candidate fails to be elected as a Weekly Star, he/she can continue to participate in the next week's Weekly Star vote.
7. At the end of each year, an "Annual Star" will be selected from the journalists who have the highest star ranking and will be rewarded 50 merit points.
8. TQ Digital reserves the right to interpret and modify these Rules.
9. The Rules shall take effect on 1st, May, 2009.