Volunteer Journalist Team Rules
Volunteer Journalist Team Rules
The Rules were formulated in order to regulate and strengthen the management of the Journalist Team and create a good atmosphere for innovation so that the Journalist Team can run in an orderly way and develop flourishingly.
Chapter 1 General Rules
1. The Rules are the highest principle for the management of the Journalist Team. All journalists, including probation journalists, formal journalists and all guild members, shall comply with the Rules. If any journalist violates the Rules, we have the right to deduct his meritorious points. Severe violator will be dismissed from his position.
2. The Rules are formulated by TQ Digital and shall be modified and interpreted by TQ Digital.
3. The Rules shall be implemented as of 25th, July, 2008.
Chapter 2 Join and Leave the Team
1. The Journalist Team recruits members on a long term basis. All TQ players can apply for joining the team. We will verify the applicant based on the principle of justice and fairness.
2. If any member discontinues to participate in the events organized by the Journalist Team due to personal reason, he can apply to the Journalist Team leader for leaving the team. The Journalist Team leader will remove his name from the journalist list and all his meritorious points will be canceled. It shall be decided by the Journalist Team leader whether to delete the member's other record. If the member wants to join the Journalist Team again, he has to submit an application again.
3. There is no compulsory task for new members after they join the team. But if the member publishes no article within three months, we will reassess his membership. If the member fails to pass the assessment, we will advise him to leave the Journalist Team but his meritorious points will be maintained, which will be accumulated if he joins the Journalist Team later.
4. If any member violates any rule of the Journalist Team and the exhortation is in vain, we may force him to leave the Journalist Team or he is deemed to leave the Journalist Team voluntarily.
Chapter 3 The Rights and Obligations of Journalist Team Members
1. The Journalist Team member shall comply with the laws and regulations of the country and the Journalist Team rules. Any content not suitable to be published shall be deleted or be dealt with accordingly in order to protect the interests of the company as well as the image of the Journalist Team.
2. The Journalist Team members shall accept the tasks assigned by the Journalist Team leader in an active way. If the task cannot be completed on time due to special causes, the member shall explain the situation to the Journalist Team leader prior to the task deadline. If any member fails to complete a task on time, the Journalist Team leader shall be entitled to disqualify him from taking over aother task within a given period.
3. Each member shall enjoy rights and perform obligations on the basis of equality. Members shall care for each other and try efforts to promote friendship. If any contradiction arises, it shall be reported to the Journalist Team leader promptly and shall be handled based on the principle of frankness, understanding and tolerence and no words and deeds shall violate the Journalist Team spirit.
4. Members shall respect and learn from each other to improve skills together. Old members shall actively answer the questions of new members to help them familiarize the procedure and rules of the Journalist Team.
5. The articles submitted by the journalist shall be original (have never been published on any other website). Information type manuscripts shall be authentic. Novels can be imaginary, but the content shall be healthy and there shall be no insulting words.
6. Any article or image provided by the journalist shall not harm the interests of others. If any words or deeds involve any other person, approval shall be obtained from such other person.
7. The photo provided by the journalist shall be the real photo of the journalist and shall not infringe upon the portrait right of others.
8. No journalist shall abuse his power to solicit account, password or any other in-game item from any gamer.